Woodside carves out a profit
Profits at Northern Ireland-based Woodside Logistics Group increased by over 27% last year, despite operating in a challenging environment. The group, which includes Woodside Haulage, Woodside Distribution, Woodside Motorfreight, Woodside Warehousing and Woodside Global, is based in Ballynure, Co Antrim. For the year ending 31 March 2021, it reported revenues of GBP68.4m, down 2.1% from the previous year’s GBP69.9m.
However the group’s pre-tax profit increased by 27.6% to GBP5.5m.
- ^ Woodside carves out a profit (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B 32L Table Top A+ Energy Rating Freezer Black...
SALE PRICE: £105.99 32 Litre capacity A+ energy rating Reversible door Removable wire shelf; Color : Black; (H)49.2 x (W)47.2 x (D)45 Check Offer […]
- Russell Hobbs 26090 Express Mini Oven – Countertop Electric Oven and Grill,...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £73.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item Every Craving Satisfied Fast – Satisfy everyone’s food cravings fast with […]