Wincanton staff at B&Q hub join GXO HGV drivers in strike action over “poverty pay”
Wincanton has repeated its insistence that the pay offer to staff at B&Q’s distribution warehouse in Worksop was fair and competitive, after workers said they were escalating previous industrial action to all-out strikes.
The home improvement retailer was facing disruption on multiple fronts following an announcement by the Unite union that GXO HGV drivers working for B&Q in Cambuslang, Scotland and Doncaster were also considering strike action, in response to what it described as a below inflation pay offer.
- ^ Wincanton staff at B&Q hub join GXO HGV drivers in strike action over “poverty pay” (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B 32L Table Top A+ Energy Rating Freezer Black...
SALE PRICE: £105.99 32 Litre capacity A+ energy rating Reversible door Removable wire shelf; Color : Black; (H)49.2 x (W)47.2 x (D)45 Check Offer […]
- Russell Hobbs 26090 Express Mini Oven – Countertop Electric Oven and Grill,...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £73.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item Every Craving Satisfied Fast – Satisfy everyone’s food cravings fast with […]