Volta Trucks partners with Clipper Logistics on scheme to cut emissions in central London
Volta Trucks has teamed up with Clipper Logistics and London property owner The Crown Estate to bring zero-carbon deliveries to Regent Street retailers. The fully-electric Volta Zero is a major part of The Crown Estate’s delivery consolidation scheme for its West End customers, as part of its commitment to reducing emissions. Launching as a trial in the summer, the Volta truck will provide distribution work between a consolidation centre situated outside the congestion charge zone and shop stores.
- ^ Volta Trucks partners with Clipper Logistics on scheme to cut emissions in central London (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Russell Hobbs RHTTFZ1B 32L Table Top A+ Energy Rating Freezer Black...
SALE PRICE: £105.99 32 Litre capacity A+ energy rating Reversible door Removable wire shelf; Color : Black; (H)49.2 x (W)47.2 x (D)45 Check Offer […]
- Russell Hobbs 26090 Express Mini Oven – Countertop Electric Oven and Grill,...
RRP PRICE: £79.99SALE PRICE: £73.00YOU SAVE: £6.99 About this item Every Craving Satisfied Fast – Satisfy everyone’s food cravings fast with […]