Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns
Logistics UK is calling for the government to consider the needs of the logistics industry as it launched its so-called electric vehicle revolution yesterday (22 November).
The call comes after the government revealed plans to make it legally binding for electric vehicle charging points to be fitted in new build homes from next year and in all buildings undergoing major renovations.
- ^ Government’s electric vehicle revolution must not forget logistics, industry warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Repos Production UNBOX Now | 7 Wonders 2nd Edition | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 3...
RRP PRICE: £45.19SALE PRICE: £34.76YOU SAVE: £10.43 About this item Make the right decisions to lead your civilisation to prosperity You are a […]
- Hornby R1234 Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Train Set
RRP PRICE: £199.99SALE PRICE: £165.53YOU SAVE: £34.46 5972 ‘Hogwarts Castle’ Locomotive Hogwarts, Mk1 SK Nos. 99721 coach Hogwarts, Mk1 BSK […]