Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus
Arboreal specialists Connick Tree Care has added three Isuzu 7.5-tonne trucks to its London fleet in order to boost the number of jobs it can complete in areas of limited space. The N75.190 rigids have specialist arb bodies built by Southern Vehicle Bodies featuring cab mounted full-width toolboxes. The Isuzus will tow chipping machines that can chip up to 200mm branches, which the company then recycles as a renewable biomass fuel.
- ^ Central London tree care firm overcomes space restrictions with 7.5-tonne Isuzus (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Repos Production UNBOX Now | 7 Wonders 2nd Edition | Board Game | Ages 10+ | 3...
RRP PRICE: £45.19SALE PRICE: £34.76YOU SAVE: £10.43 About this item Make the right decisions to lead your civilisation to prosperity You are a […]
- Hornby R1234 Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Train Set
RRP PRICE: £199.99SALE PRICE: £165.53YOU SAVE: £34.46 5972 ‘Hogwarts Castle’ Locomotive Hogwarts, Mk1 SK Nos. 99721 coach Hogwarts, Mk1 BSK […]