John Raymond Transport increases 2020 turnover by 40%
John Raymond Transport ended 2020 with a 40% increase in turnover, according to its latest available financial results. Revenue for the Welsh haulage firm was GBP20.8m, up from GBP14.9m the year before. Pre-tax profit also increased, by 1.9% to GBP811,000.
However, the company acknowledged that the gross profit margin had fallen by 3.4% to 10.8% during the period. “Whilst the current economic outlook is uncertain the directors are optimistic about the future of the company and expect the company to […]
- ^ John Raymond Transport increases 2020 turnover by 40% (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]