Hermes opens ‘pop-up’ warehouse to handle peak demand
Hermes UK has opened a ‘pop-up’ distribution depot in Eccles to handle the Black Friday and Christmas peaks.
The delivery firm said over 65 temporary jobs had been created at the 80,000 sq ft warehouse and it will be able to handle more than 120,000 parcels each day.
- ^ Hermes opens ‘pop-up’ warehouse to handle peak demand (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]