Government was warned limited time of emergency visas would deter European drivers, says RHA
Government ministers ignored hauliers’ warnings that the limited length of the emergency HGV driver visas would deter European drivers from taking up the offer, the RHA has claimed.
The RHA was responding to Prime Minister Boris Johnson’s admission today (5 October) that out of 300 emergency HGV fuel driver visas on offer only 27 have been taken up, and that only 127 drivers have applied for the 4,700 HGV driver emergency visas on offer under the recently launched scheme.
- ^ Government was warned limited time of emergency visas would deter European drivers, says RHA (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]
- POPULAR SCIENCE Giant Springy Large Metal Coiled Helix Toy, Silver
SALE PRICE: £12.00 STRETCHY SPRING TOY: Twice the size for twice the fun. High quaity and extremely robust when fully stacked the coil measures 9cm […]
- LEGO 41679 Friends Forest House Toy, Treehouse Adventure Set with Mia Mini Doll...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The LEGO Friends forest house adventure set features 2 separate scenes: a 2-floors summer 'treehouse' and a separate kayaking […]