DP World boosts storage capacity with new £3m empty container facility at Southampton
DP World has opened an 11.5-acre empty containers park at Southampton to increase storage capacity and help keep customers supply chains moving during the peak pre-Christmas season.
The new facility will be able to hold additional empty containers to meet customers’ requirements, which the company said is a “critical factor” in keeping supply chains moving at a time when dwell times at terminals across the UK have increased.
- ^ DP World boosts storage capacity with new GBP3m empty container facility at Southampton (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]
- POPULAR SCIENCE Giant Springy Large Metal Coiled Helix Toy, Silver
SALE PRICE: £12.00 STRETCHY SPRING TOY: Twice the size for twice the fun. High quaity and extremely robust when fully stacked the coil measures 9cm […]
- LEGO 41679 Friends Forest House Toy, Treehouse Adventure Set with Mia Mini Doll...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The LEGO Friends forest house adventure set features 2 separate scenes: a 2-floors summer 'treehouse' and a separate kayaking […]