Bob Richards appointed operations director at TPN
The Pallet Network (TPN) has appointed industry veteran Bob Richards as operations director. Richards takes on the role that TPN MD Mark Kendall vacated last January after he replaced Mark Duggan as MD. TPN’s new operations director will take responsibility for the day and night operations at TPN’s Minworth Hub, and its regional Hubs in Preston, Northampton and Coventry.
Richards brings 30 years of experience to the role.
- ^ Bob Richards appointed operations director at TPN (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- BEZGAR 17 Green Toy Grade 1:14 Scale Remote Control Car, 2WD High Speed 20 Km/h...
SALE PRICE: £22.09YOU SAVE: £7.90 About this item 【ABS CHASSIS AND REINFORCED BODY FRAME】 The whole chassis of the remote control car is made […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]
- POPULAR SCIENCE Giant Springy Large Metal Coiled Helix Toy, Silver
SALE PRICE: £12.00 STRETCHY SPRING TOY: Twice the size for twice the fun. High quaity and extremely robust when fully stacked the coil measures 9cm […]
- LEGO 41679 Friends Forest House Toy, Treehouse Adventure Set with Mia Mini Doll...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The LEGO Friends forest house adventure set features 2 separate scenes: a 2-floors summer 'treehouse' and a separate kayaking […]